1. Where can I find Western Radiology?
We are conveniently located at Suite 2, 810 North Lake Road, Cockburn Central (formerly Jandakot).
If travelling by public transport, you will find us on Transperth Bus Routes 514 and 520. We are on the 1st floor with both elevator and stairs access.
2. Will my procedure be bulk billed?
All services provided by Western Radiology are bulk billed if the patient has current Medicare cover and the service requested by your doctor is Medicare rebateable item.
3. Do you accommodate for private patients as well?
Yes, we offer the same services for private patients with EFTPOS facilities on site for easy payment.
4. When will my results be available?
X-ray and Ultrasound results will be sent back to your doctor within 24 – 48 hours, but please allow up to 48 hours for CT results to be available.
5. Are the films for my procedure available for me to take home?
No, we do not provide films or discs as all of the imaging from your scan can be viewed online by your doctor. If you would like hard copies of your images there is a charge for these to be printed.
6. Do you accept referrals to other radiology practices?
Western Radiology will accept referrals to other radiology practices providing that the service we offer is the one requested by your medical practitioner.